★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 - 2 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- pancake mix to make 10 - 12 pancakes
- ingredients to make pancakes with
- 2/3 c
- raisins, soaked in 1/2 to 2/3 cup warm water for 10 min. , drain them
- 1/2 c
- fine pieces walnuts or pecans
- 1 - 2 pinch
- cinnamon if wanted
How to Make Apple-covered pancakes
- 1Heat apple pie filling until quite warm. Add the raisins and nuts. Add cinnamon if you would like to. Remove from the stove.
- 2Prepare pancake mix as directed. Cook pancakes in the size you want. Put them in a low oven = 250 degrees - as you cook them to keep the pancakes warm.
- 3Put pancakes on plates, spoon apple mixture over them - about 1/4 cup for 2 med. pancakes.