Anything Goes Quinoa Frittatas
1 czucchini, shredded
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cham, finely diced
1/4 cdiced onion
1/4 cchopped fresh basil
·salt & pepper
How to Make Anything Goes Quinoa Frittatas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a 24 cup mini muffin pan.
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place eggs and egg whites in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add cooked quinoa, zucchini, cheese, ham, onions, basil, salt and pepper to the eggs. Stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges of the frittatas are golden brown,10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve hot or at room temperature.