AMAZING OMELET MUFFINS
I whip up double batches of the above recipe using my 12 spot muffin tin. I put them in a large plastic ziplock bag, store them in the fridge, and enjoy throughout the week. These taste as delicious the next day. I like them both cold or heated up in the microwave. To make them last even longer, you could also store them in the freezer and reheat them in the microwave for a minute or two when you want to enjoy them.
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- grated cheese (your choice, i used cheddar)
- favorite omelet fillings(your choice - i used onions, bell peppers and diced ham)
How to Make AMAZING OMELET MUFFINS
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a frying pan, cook up your favorite omelet ingredients. I chose onions, bell peppers, and diced ham.
- 2Grease a 6 spot muffin pan. Fill each muffin cup with cooked omelet ingredients. Top with a favorite shredded cheese.
- 3Mix egg, milk, baking powder, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour mixture into each muffin cup. You should fill about 4/5 of the way to the top.
- 4Put in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Take out of oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving or storing.