How to Make Almond Tort French Toast
- Crack eggs into medium bowl. Add the almond, milk, and salt and beat well with fork or whisk.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until butter starts to foam.
- Dip bread into eggs mixture, soaking a couple seconds on each side. White bread soaks up egg mix easily: denser whole-grain breads and thicker cut breads take more soaking time.
- Cook in hot pan for about 2min., flip continue cooking for another 1 minute 1/2 on the other side or until golden brown.
Continue with remaining bread adding butter as needed. Toss any leftover egg mix.
- Serve with a little bit of melted butter and your choice of toppings. Examples Maple syrup, powdered sugar, strawberries, etc. Enjoy!