Almond Granola Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 crolled oats
1/4 coat bran
1/4 calmonds, finely chopped
1/2 tspground cinnamon
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspvegetable oil
1/3 tspvanilla extract
1/4 tspalmond extract
How to Make Almond Granola Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
- Press mixture into a rectangular shape 7 inches wide and nine inches long.
- (Wet hands or use one hand and a damp spoon.)
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into 16 bars using a sharp knife.
- Separate bars slightly and return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- The browner the bottom of the bars, the crisper they will be when cool.
- The edges will crumble slightly when cut-set aside for a snack.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.