How to Make Scrambled Omlette
- 1Chop the potatoes into small pieces.
- 2heat the oil in the pan. add onions and garlic and cook until the onions are transculent.
- 3then add the potatoes and plenty of SALT & PEPPER & OREGANO.
- 4cook until potatoes are done, approx 15-20 mins. stir frequently.
- 5in another pan, brown the sausage, then drain on paper towels.
- 6mix the eggs in a bowl and put aside. you could also add milk, salt and pepper to the eggs if you'd like.
- 7when the potatoes are done, add the sausage, the eggs, and the cheese. continue to cook until the eggs are done.