Sausage Potato Hash
- 2 lb
- red potatoes
- green bell pepper
- 1 small
- sweet onion
- 1 tsp
- ea. of mrs. dash original blend, granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- ea. of black pepper and granulated onion
How to Make Sausage Potato Hash
- 1Wash potatoes and poke a hole in them with fork or knife. Place in microwave for 6 min.
- 2Break sausage up into skillet. Use your favorite, I used half fresh pork sausage and half fresh smoked jalapeno pork sausage. Add diced bell pepper and onion. Cook over med high heat. Break sausage apart into bite size pieces as it cooks.
- 3Cut microwaved potatoes in half and allow to cool until cool enough to handle. Then dice them into small bite size cubes. Add to sausage.
- 4Continue to cook and stir until sausage is done. You can cover with a lid or cook uncovered. Be sure to stir fairly often to ensure even cooking.