★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- bulk pork sausage, (not links)
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- 6 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 3 c
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Sausage Gravy And Biscuits
- 1in a large skillet , brown sausage and onion over medium heat, stirring with a fork to break up chunks of meat, drain off liquid.
- 2sprinkle flour over sausage mixture, stirring to coat meat.
- 3reduce heat to low, cook and stir 1-2 minutes, do not allow flour to brown. slowly stir in milk, cooking and stirring until mixture thickens and boils, stir in pepper and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4serve over store bought biscuits or make you own. for a thinner consistency, more milk, may be needed.