Sausage Eggs Benedict
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgsausage (12-oz roll)
8 ozhollandaise sauce (8-oz jar)
1 largetomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
How to Make Sausage Eggs Benedict
- Slice sausage into 3/4-inch thick patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage 4 to 5 minutes each side; set aside.
- In a poaching pan, poach each egg until soft set, approximately 3 to 4 minutes in simmering water to which vinegar has been added. Fill shallow pan with warm water. Place each poached egg in water bath to keep until served.
- Split English muffins. Toast each half. Heat hollandaise sauce over low heat until warm.
- Place one toasted muffin half per serving on plate. Top with cooked sausage patty, then tomato and poached egg. Pour 2 tablespoons of hollandaise sauce over each egg. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.