Sausage Eggs Benedict
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- sausage (12-oz roll)
- 6 large
- 1 Tbsp
- english muffins
- 8 oz
- hollandaise sauce (8-oz jar)
- 1 large
- tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tsp
How to Make Sausage Eggs Benedict
- 1Slice sausage into 3/4-inch thick patties.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage 4 to 5 minutes each side; set aside.
- 3In a poaching pan, poach each egg until soft set, approximately 3 to 4 minutes in simmering water to which vinegar has been added. Fill shallow pan with warm water. Place each poached egg in water bath to keep until served.
- 4Split English muffins. Toast each half. Heat hollandaise sauce over low heat until warm.
- 5Place one toasted muffin half per serving on plate. Top with cooked sausage patty, then tomato and poached egg. Pour 2 tablespoons of hollandaise sauce over each egg. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.