Sausage Breakfast Mixture
Leftovers were put in small containers for later use, delicious!
- 1- 16 oz pkg jimmy dean sage pork sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup white diced onions
- chop and dice red, yellow, orange, green peppers to equal 1 cup
- 1/4th cup to 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4th tsp black pepper
- 1/4th tsp garlic powder
- a few dashes dill weed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, colby jack was used in the recipe
- 8 to 10 tortilla wraps
- *****tips you can add chopped mushrooms, cooked diced bacon and diced potatoes.
How to Make Sausage Breakfast Mixture
- 1Defrost sausage. Heat skillet to 300. Add meat, onions and peppers and cook until sausage is no longer pink and peppers and onions are soft. drain any fat.
- 2put 6 eggs into a medium sized bowl and add milk and spices and mix well. 1 to 2 minutes and add to sausage mixture in skillet.
- 3Continue cooking until eggs are scrambled and everything is mixed well. turn off skillet and keep warm.
- 4Shred the cheese and set aside, warm tortillas and set aside. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture on wrap, top with cheese and roll up. This should make 8 to 10 burritos, any left overs can be put in containers and stored in freezer to use later. You can also eat this as a breakfast bowl too. Hearty and delicious!