Sausage and Pepper Quiche
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 lbsausage, cooked and cooled (i like jimmy dean spicy)
1bell pepper, chopped
1/2 ptwhipping cream
How to Make Sausage and Pepper Quiche
- Spray a glass 9-inch square baking dish with Pam.
- Layer 1/2 inch of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add cooked sausage that has been browned and cooled.
- Add the chopped onions and red and green peppers.
- Beat eggs and whipping cream.
- Pour mixture over all.
- Bake at 325ºF for one hour.
- Garnish with parsley and candied apple rings on the side, if desired.
- Serve immediately.