Restaurant Style Sausage Gravy
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Restaurant Style Sausage Gravy
- On medium heat crumble sausage in fry pan, stir often. Cook sausage until brown.
- On medium low temperature add flour one tablespoon at a time and whisk. Stir constantly until flour thickens and turns light brown.
- When flour mixture is smooth add milk, paprika, and salt and pepper, stir until blended.
- You want to let the gravy simmer, but do not boil as this will curdle the milk.
- Serve over biscuits of your choice. I use Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits. Enjoy!