How to Make Praline Bacon
- Place pecans and brown sugar in a food processor and chop till the nuts are chopped fine but not powdered. Set aside.
- Place the bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet. Cook the bacon in the oven at 425 degrees for 12-15min. Take the bacon out and place on a paper towel to drain.
- With a pastry brush, brush the dark corn syrup generously on the slices of bacon.
- Pile the pecan brown sugar mix on top of the bacon and press into the corn syrup.
- Place the bacon back in the oven for an additional 5-10min. If you like a crisper bacon you can cook longer.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and drain on a paper towel. Enjoy!