By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozpotatoes, cooked and mashed
1 1/3 ccottage cheese, lowfat
4 sliceturkey bacon, crumbled
1/4 cskim milk
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsprosemary, crushed
1/8 tspblack pepper
How to Make Potato-Bacon Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 4 6 ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cups on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Divide evenly among the prepared cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.