★★★★★ 2 votes5
16link pork sausages. ( i use the brown and serve which are already cooked )
2- 3tart apples peeled cored and cut into bite size pieces )
1 boxcornbread ( jiffy ) prepared according to box
·lemon juice for soaking apples in
1 ccorn either frozen or canned.
How to Make Piggy Puddin'
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cut up the apples into bite size pieces and let soak in some lemon juice so they dont brown.
- Cute the sausage into bite size pieces and layer them in a 9 inch square baking dish. Layer the apples on top.
- Add the corn to the prepared cornbread mix and stir.
- Next pour or spoon the cornbread batter over the the apples and sausage. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake until cornbread is done depending on your oven. Serve with maple syrup.