★★★★★ 2 votes5
- link pork sausages. ( i use the brown and serve which are already cooked )
- 2- 3
- tart apples peeled cored and cut into bite size pieces )
- 1 box
- cornbread ( jiffy ) prepared according to box
- lemon juice for soaking apples in
- 1 c
- corn either frozen or canned.
- maple syrup
How to Make Piggy Puddin'
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Cut up the apples into bite size pieces and let soak in some lemon juice so they dont brown.
- 3Cute the sausage into bite size pieces and layer them in a 9 inch square baking dish. Layer the apples on top.
- 4Add the corn to the prepared cornbread mix and stir.
- 5Next pour or spoon the cornbread batter over the the apples and sausage. DO NOT STIR.
- 6Bake until cornbread is done depending on your oven. Serve with maple syrup.