"Okie Dokie Smoky"
Blue Ribbon Recipe
There's nothing better than a one dish breakfast meal that feeds the whole family. This scramble is quick and easy. It really fills you up. We loved the smokiness from the sausage and bacon and pop of color from the green pepper and onions. Kicking up the spice with a little bit of salsa was pretty tasty. Great for a weekend breakfast or brunch. The Test Kitchen
- extra large eggs
- bell pepper
- scallions diced
- 1/2 pkg
- lil smokies
- strips of bacon cooked separately
- 3 tsp
- minced dehydrated onions
- Accent seasoning salt; to taste
- Lawrys seasoning salt; to taste
- pepper; to taste
- shredded cheese of preference
- bacon drippings to cook the lil smokies and bell pepper, chives to soften
How to Make "Okie Dokie Smoky"
- 1Dice your chives. Core and dice your bell pepper.
- 5Add salsa and it's breakfast!!! I use Hot Pace Picante. It was a quick, yummy meal.