Maple Mustard-Glazed Canadian Bacon
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Gourmet magazine.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 tsp
- pure maple syrup
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3/4 lb
- canadian bacon, thinly sliced (about 18 slices)
How to Make Maple Mustard-Glazed Canadian Bacon
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a small bowl stir together mustard, syrup, and cayenne.
- 3Arrange bacon slices in one layer on rack of a broiler pan or in a jelly-roll pan and brush 1 side of each bacon slice generously with glaze.
- 4Broil bacon about 4 inches from heat 3 minutes.
- 5Turn bacon and broil just until golden around edges, 3 to 4 minutes.