- 3 large
- potatos, peeled and grated, well-drained
- 1 c
- ham, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Ham and Potato Pancakes
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 3 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, fry batter in batches until cooked through and golden brown, adding more oil if necessary, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer pancakes to paper-towel-lined baking sheet to drain briefly.