Fried Eggs over Garlic Steak & Mushroom Hash Browns
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- frozen dicd hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers
- 8 oz
- sliced mushrooms (fresh)
- 3-4 oz
- (4) thin breakfast steaks
- 4 clove
- garlic, sliced thin
- 4 large
- fresh tarragon
How to Make Fried Eggs over Garlic Steak & Mushroom Hash Browns
- 1In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp oil. Cook the potatoes & mushrooms, covered over medium high for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet, but cover to keep warm.
- 2Salt & Pepper the steaks, heat reamining oil in skillet. Cook the steaks with the garlic for about 3-4 minutes turning once. Remove from skillet, but cover to keep warm.
- 3Add egg one at a time to skillet (fried egg style), salt & pepper. Cook to desired doneness. Place potatoes, steaks, and eggs on plate. Sprinkle with the tarragon.