☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- danish sausage, sliced (about 3 oz)
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 medium
- mushrooms, sliced
- green onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 oz
- smoked monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3 large
How to Make Danish Sausage & Smoked Monterey Jack Cheese Omele
- 1Saute sausage and mushrooms in butter for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- 2Add onion and thyme and saute for another minute.
- 3In separate pan, prepare omelet and before folding sprinkle with sauteed vegetables and grated smoked Monterey Jack cheese. Fold and serve.
- 4Fold and serve.