Chicken Sausage Hash
(They must not go in the dishwasher, however!!!)
- olive oil
- 1 small
- 4 small
- or two very large potatoes
- links of pre-cooked chicken (or turkey) sausage
- green or red peppers
- herbs and spices
- hot sauce
- fried egg for the top
OPTIONAL ADD INS:
How to Make Chicken Sausage Hash
- 1Wash potatoes. Cut them into 1/2 inch cubes.
Boil water. Cook potato cubes until firm but a fork pushes through. Drain. Slice chicken (or turkey) sausage and veggies in small pieces and set aside.
- 2Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a hot skillet. Add chopped onion and cook a few minutes.
- 3Add potatoes and other veggies. Turn it now and then so sides get crispy in the oil.
Add the chicken (or turkey) sausage, any herbs or spices and cook until the sausage is warm.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper and/or hot sauce.
Serve with a fried egg on top if you like.