★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/2 lbboiled ham, sliced
8 ozpart skim mozzarella cheese, grated
1/4 clowfat milk
1/2 tspdried oregano
·pizza crust, prepared or homemade
How to Make Brunch Pizza
- Pat the pizza dough out on a 13- by 9-inch pan, baking, sheet or a round pizza pan.
- Cut the ham into strips and put them on the dough.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and beat to blend.
- Pour the eggs over the dough and sprinkle on the oregano.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes.