★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1/2 lb
- boiled ham, sliced
- 8 oz
- part skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 c
- lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- pizza crust, prepared or homemade
How to Make Brunch Pizza
- 1Pat the pizza dough out on a 13- by 9-inch pan, baking, sheet or a round pizza pan.
- 2Cut the ham into strips and put them on the dough.
- 3Sprinkle on the cheese.
- 4Combine the eggs and milk in a bowl and beat to blend.
- 5Pour the eggs over the dough and sprinkle on the oregano.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes.