I purposely left out the amounts for the butter and salt. Use what works best for you. I personally love butter and probably use it more liberally then others. I hope you enjoy.
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1 small
- green pepper, chopped
- 20 oz
- bag of simply potatoes shredded hashbrowns
- 2 box
- brown and serve maple sausage links
- 12 large
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Wraps
- 1Saute onions and green pepper in butter until soft, place in large mixing bowl.
- 2brown hash browns in butter (or oil). Don't forget to season with salt! When cooked, add to onions and peppers in the large bowl.
- 3Brown saugages to desired color. Place on paper towels to mop up the fat. Slice sausages into bite sized pieces and add to bowl with potatoes, onions, and peppers.
- 4Beat eggs in large bowl then scramble. Add to bowl with the other ingredients. Mix well.
- 5use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to portion out each wrap. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar and wrap up making sure that both ends are tucked in. You don't want an open end like a wrap or burrito.
- 6wrap each *wrap* in a piece of wax paper followed by aluminum foil. Store in a freezer bag in the freezer.
- 7To cook from frozen: Remove aluminum foil and discard. Remove wax paper and re-wrap loosely. Place on microwave safe plate. Defrost on the "meat" setting at .4 pounds and turn over at the half way point. Flip it again and microwave at 50% power for 90 seconds, flip again and repeat at 50% power for 90 seconds. Carefully unwrap while hot or else some of the tortilla will stick to the wax paper. Enjoy.