16 ozpork sausage
2 1/2 cbisquick mix
1 1/2 cmilk
1 pkgshredded cheese
dash(es)salt, pepper, and sage.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza!
- Preheat your oven to 400. In a large mixing bowl add the bisquick mix, 2 eggs, and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix and the dough will be very very sticky. add enough flour to make it un-sticky. I mix with my hands.
- Once finished, take out a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray. The dough will not be like elastic. Try to smooth it out as much as possible and roll the ends to make a crust.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes. While the crust is cooking take out a pan and put in the milk. Add just a little of flour, then pepper, salt, and sage. Keep a very close eye on your gravy! stir as much as possible! It will burn if you forget about it. Once you notice your gravy starting to get really hot add a couple more pinches of flour. repeat until your gravy is reallyyyy thick. Super thick. Take off the burner, and set aside.
- Cut your bacon into pieces and in a large skillet add the bacon and your sausage. Cook until browned..drain the grease. Set aside. If your crust isn't done by now, check and take it out if you haven't already. Keep the oven on, but reduce the heat to 350. Set aside.
- In a small bowl scramble your 2 remaining eggs and add to a skillet, and cook them. Set aside!
- Cut up your green pepper, and onion. Remember it is optional, and you can add as much as you'd like.
- Finally! Pour your gravy over your crust, and smooth it out. Add the meat. Add the eggs. Add the veggies. And spinkle your cheese! Place in the oven for 10 minutes or so, just for the cheese to melt and your crust to brown a little bit more. Once it's finished Cut it up and eat as much as you want because this pizza is awesome and you know it! :D