- 1 bag(s)
- hasbrowns 20 oz shredded
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 small
- sweet onion
- 1/2 tube(s)
- jimmy dean sausage cooked and crumble or bite sized pieces
- 5 slice
- bacon cooked and crumbled
- eggs to scramble while the above is cooking
How to Make Breakfast Cupcakes
- 1Mix all ingredients. Put in a cupcake pan (greased) or cupcake liner in pan. Pat it in bringing mix up the sides and a well in the center to fill with the eggs.
- 2Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. While baking scramble 1 dozen eggs. At about 20 or 25 minutes, add the scrambled eggs to the center to heaping. Top with a little cheese if you like and reheat 5 minutes.
- 3Serve with sour cream or salsa, or both.