★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbground beef
1 smallchopped onion
1/2 smallgreen bell pepper
1 tspground black pepper
1/2 tspground cumin
2 cpotatoes, parboiled and diced
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Breakfast Burritos
- Brown the ground beef with the onions.
- Drain the fat, then add the spices and diced potatoes.
- Whisk the eggs and milk slightly.
- Add to beef/potato mixture over a medium high high.
- Mix together as in scrambled eggs.
- Warm flour tortillas on a hot griddle.
- Put egg/beef mixture on warmed tortilla and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the tortilla making a burrito.
- Serve with salsa of your choice.