Bacon & Crescent Sandwich1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 c
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slice
- cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
How to Make Bacon & Crescent Sandwich
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- 3Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 inch square pan.
- 4Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- 5Place cheese slices over dough.
- 6Sprinkle bacon and onions over evenly.
- 7Blend milk and eggs; pour over bacon.
- 8Separate remaining dough into triangles.
- 9Arrange triangles over bacon-egg mix; do not seal.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.