Bacon & Crescent Sandwich1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 crefrigerated crescent rolls
4 slicecheddar cheese
1/2 lbbacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1 Tbsponion, chopped
How to Make Bacon & Crescent Sandwich
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 inch square pan.
- Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- Place cheese slices over dough.
- Sprinkle bacon and onions over evenly.
- Blend milk and eggs; pour over bacon.
- Separate remaining dough into triangles.
- Arrange triangles over bacon-egg mix; do not seal.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.