"Toaster" Strawberry Pastry
2 Tbspstrawberry - fig preserves
2 Tbspathena greek yogurt - honey & strawberry
2fresh, ripe strawberries, chopped fine
1pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1 1/2 tspmilk
How to Make "Toaster" Strawberry Pastry
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together in small bowl.
- Cut 2 rectangles (about 3 1/2" x 5" each) out of the pie crust, and discard the remainder.
- Spoon the strawberry mixture onto one of the rectangles of dough, careful to spread short of the edges. Place the other rectangle on top and use a fork to seal all 4 sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes, cut and serve.
- If you like, mix the confectioners' sugar and milk to make icing to drizzle on top.