How to Make raspberry scones
- heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and butter. Using a pastry cutter or fork, mix ingredients until well combined.
- Slowly stir in heavy cream; mix well. Add berries and mix gently until well combined. Mixture will be dry.
- Place dough on a cutting board and gently form into a loaf about 14 inches long by 4 inches wide and 1 inch thick. Press dough firmly together with your hands so it will hold together. Cut loaf into 12 equal-sized triangles and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until light golden. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
* I find that using parchment paper works best, keep pastry from sticking and burning on the bottom.