All I had for fruit was apples, fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges ... so ... this is what is pictured.
2 call purpose flour
6 Tbspmelted butter
4 Tbspgranulated white sugar
·favorite fruit (i used mandarin oranges for this one)
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar (for dusting)
·chocolate syrup, whipped cream, peanut butter, etc (for top)
How to Make Fruit Crepes
- In a blender or with a hand held mixer, mix flour, butter, sugar, eggs and salt until mixture is smooth. Add the milk 1/3 cup at a time until batter is a liquid consistency.
Make sure blender has no lumps and set aside for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over low-medium heat (or if you have it, a crepe pan) melt a little butter.
Add crepe batter 3 Tbsp at a time for each crepe. Tilt/swirl the pan until the bottom is coated.
- Cook for about 1 minute, until top is almost dry and is golden underneath.
Loosen the edges and carefully slide a spatula under it, gently flipping it upside down onto the pan.
Cook less than 20 seconds and remove from heat.
- In the center of each crepe, place your fruit and fold sides over the center. Drizzle, dollop or dust your topping and enjoy!
- My favorite way to have these is with strawberry slices and topped with whipped cream or with banana slices and peanut butter drizzle.