1loaf frozen bread dough or your own recipe
3 cthinly sliced apples
2 Tbspmelted butter
12 ozsoft cream cheese
1 1/2 Tbspgrated orange peel
1/8 tspground nutmeg
How to Make Breakfast Focaccia
- Thaw frozen dough place on oiled 10x 15 pan. Cover and let raise. about an hour
- While dough is rising peel core and thinly slice apples. Brush dough with half the butter. Place apple slices on bread dough. sprinkle with sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Bake on bottom rack of oven about 40 min until edges and bottom are well browned,
- while bread is baking, mix last four ingredients to make the spread.
- Serve warm, can be reheated 5 - 10 minutes