Banana Coffee Morning Scones
How to Make Banana Coffee Morning Scones
- 1Preheat oven to 425 and lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 2Using a pastry blender or 2 forks cut in bitter until mixture looks like bread crumbs.
- 3In a small bowl whisk together bananas, milk, coffee and vanilla. Add to the dry mixture gently to make a slightly wet dough.
- 4Turn dough out on a lightly floured counter and kneed gently for 30 seconds forming it into a round flat disk. With a rolling pin roll dough to a 1/2 inch thickness.
- 5Cut into evenly sized traingles cut like you would a pie and place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until browned and the scones sound hollow when topped.