★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 smallapples, granny smith or canned apple pie filling
6flour tortillas (8 inch)
1/2 cwhite granular sugar
1/2 clight brown sugar packed
How to Make Apple Enchiladas
- Peel, core and chop up the apples in small pieces. (Any type of apple will work. We use whatever apples that need to be used up)
- Mix, margarine,white sugar,brown sugar and water in sauce pan on stove top. Bring to a boil,them simmer for 3 minutes.
- Put the apples in center of flour tortillas. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Roll up and place into glass dish.
- Place enchiladas seam down in dish.
- Pour mixture of margarine,sugars and water over enchiladas. Put in oven at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!