Apple Breakfast Wedges
Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with warm maple syrup.
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 c
- medium cooking apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- original bisquick® mix
How to Make Apple Breakfast Wedges
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease 9-inch glass pie plate with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Add apples; toss to coat. Set aside.
- 2In 2-quart saucepan, heat water and butter to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Add Bisquick mix; stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Beat in eggs, one at a time; continue beating until smooth.
- 3Spread batter in bottom of pie plate. Arrange apples on top to within 1 inch of edge of pie plate.
- 4Bake about 23 minutes or until puffed and edges are golden brown. Serve immediately. Drizzle with syrup