Verginia's Matzos and Eggs
Mike always gets his Mom to make him a batch to bring home when he visits.
How to Make Verginia's Matzos and Eggs
- In a colander or strainer break up matzos into small pieces (1-2 ")
- Start heating margarine in a frying pan at medium heat.
Run matzos under hot water until damp (not soggy)
- Shake excess water off then add to margarine already heating in frying pan.
- Constantly flip matzos while frying (kind of browned).
- Pour beaten eggs over matzos in pan, stir and flip constantly until eggs are cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste afterwards.