Veggie Omlet Roll
Don't be afraid to add meat if you want, it is all up to you what you prefer and what you would enjoy.
The photo is also from Mr.Breakfast.com and has ham in it.
How to Make Veggie Omlet Roll
- 1In a skillet with a tablespoon of oil on medium heat cook onions and pepper just until soft. Set aside
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Line a jelly roll pan with parchment like you were making a pumpkin roll. Spray it with cooking oil, and make a lip of the edges. You will need the parchment to roll the omlet.
- 4Combine all of the ingredients except for cheese and cooked veggies and pour into the pan.
Cover the top with the cooked pepper and onions.
- 5Bake for about 15-18 minutes then cover the veggies with the cheese and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- 6Begin at one end and start rolling the omlet away from the parchment and roll until the end, peeling back the parchment. Let set for a minute.
Slice and serve.