Today Caleb is serving in the Navy and Clint just graduated from high school. I am so proud of my nephews!
Aunt Sandy had them submit their UFO'S in our church cookbook. That made them both happy! Just another way for this Aunt to show off her fellows! :)
How to Make UFO'S
- 1Melt 1/2 butter in skillet.
- 2Spread the other 1/2 on bread.
- 3Cut a hole in the center of the bread by using a cookie cutter or glass.
- 4Fry bread with butter side up in skillet.
- 5Turn over and break egg into center of hole.
- 6Cook until egg sets; turn over, cook other side.