Turkey, Spinach, & Swiss Mini Quiche
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a perfect finger food for your next brunch. I LOVED the mix of flavors.
If you want to make these into a main serving size you could bake them in a larger muffin pan. You will need to increase the cooking time though - just until the eggs are set. The Test Kitchen
2 Tbspsour cream
2 Tbspheavy cream
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1/4 tspsalt and pepper, each
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1/2 tspdry mustard
1 cfinely, chopped fresh baby spinach
1 cfinely chopped turkey, deli style
1 cshredded swiss cheese
1 Tbspthyme, dried
How to Make Turkey, Spinach, & Swiss Mini Quiche
- Beat eggs, sour cream, heavy cream and melted butter together until smooth and combined well.
- Add dry ingredients (spices and seasonings) excluding the thyme. Mix until blended well.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and to each cup, add turkey, spinach and cheese. Fill cups until all but about 1/8 c. of cheese is used.
- Using an 1/8 c. measuring cup, pour egg mixture over the top of each cup until all of the mixture is used.
- Sprinkle tops with remaining cheese and dried thyme.
- Bake at 350º for about 12 minutes or until eggs are set. If needed, turn oven to broil to obtain a golden brown color.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and salsa on the side. (optional)