By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3eggs, lightly beaten
·salt to taste
·freshly ground black pepper to taste
·cooked crabmeat, shrimp or chicken
·cooked pepper, asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli
How to Make Three-Egg Omelet
- This omelet can be served plain or filled with one or more of the suggested fillings.
- Melt butter in 10" skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs, lift cooked edges with spatula to allow uncooked eggs to flow under cooked portion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shake pan to loosen omelet.
- Cook until set.
- Place desired fillings on 1/2 of omelet.
- Fold in half.
- Turn out onto plate.