By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 Tbsp
- eggs, lightly beaten
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- cheese, shredded
- cooked crabmeat, shrimp or chicken
- cooked pepper, asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli
How to Make Three-Egg Omelet
- 1This omelet can be served plain or filled with one or more of the suggested fillings.
- 2Melt butter in 10" skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add eggs, lift cooked edges with spatula to allow uncooked eggs to flow under cooked portion.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Shake pan to loosen omelet.
- 6Cook until set.
- 7Place desired fillings on 1/2 of omelet.
- 8Fold in half.
- 9Turn out onto plate.