Texas Baked Breakfast Biscuits
How to Make Texas Baked Breakfast Biscuits
- Lightly spray a standard-sized muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the tube o biscuit dough, and press one biscuit round into the muffin tin.
- To make sure there is room for the eggs, make sure you make a deep well in your dough by pressing the biscuit all the way up the sides of each muffin cup
- Crack an egg into each biscuit, top with bacon bits, cheddar, and scallions.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degress for 13-15 minutes.
- To ensure the center of your egg stays soft-cooked, remove the biscuits from the oven as soon as the edges begin to turn golden brown.