Texas Baked Breakfast Biscuits
How to Make Texas Baked Breakfast Biscuits
- 1Lightly spray a standard-sized muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Open the tube o biscuit dough, and press one biscuit round into the muffin tin.
- 3To make sure there is room for the eggs, make sure you make a deep well in your dough by pressing the biscuit all the way up the sides of each muffin cup
- 4Crack an egg into each biscuit, top with bacon bits, cheddar, and scallions.
- 5Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degress for 13-15 minutes.
- 7To ensure the center of your egg stays soft-cooked, remove the biscuits from the oven as soon as the edges begin to turn golden brown.