Super Simple Egg Custard
How to Make Super Simple Egg Custard
- crack eggs into large bowl and beat with mixer well. whites should be thoroughly blended in.
- add one full can of sweetened condensed milk and mix well again.
- add in vanilla and regular milk, mix thoroughly again.
- spray pans with pam lightly, and place in a pan of water. (water bath)
- pour in custard mix to no more than 3/4 full.
- sprinkle lightly with either cinnamon or nutmeg to taste.
- place in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. check doneness with a knife. when an inserted knife comes out of the center of the custard clean, it is done.