How to Make Steph's Twist on Eggs Benedict
- 1In a skillet scramble the six eggs and set aside.
- 2Then in the same skillet place butter and melt over medium high heat. Once melted add cornstarch to make a rue.
- 3Add the milk to the rue a little at a time whisking it constantly so that no lumps form. Keep adding until all the milk is combined with the rue.
- 4Add your salt and pepper
- 5Then add your cheddar cheese to the milk mixture and stir until completely melted.
- 6Then add the scrambled eggs and bacon bits. Stirring constantly until the cheese sauce thickens.
- 7When the sauce has thickened. Take your toasted english muffin and place it on a plate open and pour some of the cheese mixture on each half and enjoy