How to Make Steph's Twist on Eggs Benedict
- In a skillet scramble the six eggs and set aside.
- Then in the same skillet place butter and melt over medium high heat. Once melted add cornstarch to make a rue.
- Add the milk to the rue a little at a time whisking it constantly so that no lumps form. Keep adding until all the milk is combined with the rue.
- Add your salt and pepper
- Then add your cheddar cheese to the milk mixture and stir until completely melted.
- Then add the scrambled eggs and bacon bits. Stirring constantly until the cheese sauce thickens.
- When the sauce has thickened. Take your toasted english muffin and place it on a plate open and pour some of the cheese mixture on each half and enjoy