Southwestern Quiche Bacon Cups
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cheavy cream
1/4 cgreen bell pepper
1/4 cred bell pepper
2 Tbspcilantro, fresh
1/2 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Southwestern Quiche Bacon Cups
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap a single slice of bacon along the walls of a cupcake pan (where normally place the cupcake batter). There will be about an inch of bacon left after covering the walls. Place this leftover bacon slice onto the center of the cup to cover the bottom.
- Repeat step 2 until each cupcake cup is wrapped in bacon. Place cupcake pan in the refrigerator to cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Dice bell peppers and onion, mix together with a fork.
- Scramble 6 JUMBO eggs (7-8 large eggs) in a bowl.
- Gently combine heavy cream with eggs until thoroughly mixed.
- Add peppers and onions to the egg mixture, along with half of the shredded cheese and mix well. Save 1/8th cup of peppers and onions for a later step.
- Sprinkle the remaining peppers and onions into the cups and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place in pre-heated oven on the middle rack for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with chooped cilantro and enjoy!