Smoked Sausage & Swiss Quiche-Lightened up!
You can change up the veggies to suit your taste.
1frozen deep-dish pie crust
1-2finely chopped turkey cheddar brats-or 4 beef smokey links
16 ozcarton egg beaters
1/4 cmilk or half and half
2-3 Tbspfrozen chopped onions, thawed
·frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
11/2 cshredded swiss cheese
·salt and pepper
How to Make Smoked Sausage & Swiss Quiche-Lightened up!
- Preheat oven to 450. Prebake crust for 5-7 mins. Remove crust from oven.
THEN TURN OVEN DOWN TO 325.
- Place the sausage, broccoli, onions and cheese to cover the bottom of the crust. Use as much as you like of the broccoli. Pour 1 1/2 cup of the egg beaters, flour and milk in a small bowl and mix well. Pour in the crust...this should cover the ingredients. If not, add more egg beaters. You can add more cheese to the top.
- Place tin foil around the edge of crust to prevent over-browning.
- Bake for 45-50 min. or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.