Smoked Sausage & Swiss Quiche-Lightened up!
You can change up the veggies to suit your taste.
- frozen deep-dish pie crust
- finely chopped turkey cheddar brats-or 4 beef smokey links
- 16 oz
- carton egg beaters
- 1/4 c
- milk or half and half
- 2-3 Tbsp
- frozen chopped onions, thawed
- frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 11/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp
How to Make Smoked Sausage & Swiss Quiche-Lightened up!
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Prebake crust for 5-7 mins. Remove crust from oven.
THEN TURN OVEN DOWN TO 325.
- 2Place the sausage, broccoli, onions and cheese to cover the bottom of the crust. Use as much as you like of the broccoli. Pour 1 1/2 cup of the egg beaters, flour and milk in a small bowl and mix well. Pour in the crust...this should cover the ingredients. If not, add more egg beaters. You can add more cheese to the top.
- 3Place tin foil around the edge of crust to prevent over-browning.
- 4Bake for 45-50 min. or till a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Let stand 10 min. before serving.