Smoked Salmon Omelets With Red Onions And Capers
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Smoked Salmon Omelets With Red Onions And Capers
- 1Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in a large bowl to blend.
- 2Melt 2 teaspoons butter in a 8-inch diameter nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Ladle 3/4 cup of the egg mixture into the skillet.
- 4Cook until eggs are softly set, stirring often and lifting edge of eggs to allow uncooked portion to run under, covering skillet if necessary to help set the top.
- 5Place 1/4 of the salmon on half of the omelet.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon onion and 1 teaspoon capers.
- 7Top with 2 tablespoons cream cheese.
- 8Fold omelet in half and slid out onto plate.
- 9Repeat with ingredients to make 3 more omelets.