Scrambled Eggs for breakfast buffet
1 chalf & half or evaporated milk
2-1/2 tspsea salt
1 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
1/2 tspground mustard
1 tspmrs. dash table blend
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Scrambled Eggs for breakfast buffet
- To make your life easier, and get a really good whisked egg product use your blender to aerate the eggs. My blender would only hold about 8 eggs at a time. Pour into a large bowl after blending.
- In the last egg mixture in the blender add the seasonings and cream or evaporated milk and blend well; add seasonings.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a large DEEP skillet over a medium high temperature.
- Cut the cream cheese into 1" size cubes. Set aside.
- After butter is melted add the egg mixture to the pan: Stir the eggs occasionally with a spatula to be sure to prevent over browning on the bottom of the skillet.
When the eggs come into curds, gently fold in the cream cheese. Continue to gently stir until eggs appear slightly moist and the cream cheese is well incorporated.
- Place the eggs in a crock pot set on "keep warm". The eggs will keep well for several hours.
- Vary your seasonings to your taste. For presentation garnish with green onions and possibly shredded cheese of your choice. I have made 1-1/2 of the recipe for a larger crowd but it was good I have a very deep skillet. For larger crowds make the recipe twice and it will still fit in most crock pots.