Scrambled Eggs and Trees
How to Make Scrambled Eggs and Trees
- This entire recipe is to taste, I put amounts and measurements in to make it easier for everyone but truthfully I have never measured a thing when I make this.That being said feel free to adjust measurements to your taste and needs. Please post any adjustments you might make in the comments I would very much appreciate it.
- Add broccoli to a pan of boiling water and boil for 1 min,remove from heat and drain.submerge the broccoli in ice cold water to stop the cooking,remove from the water and set a side.
- In a large skillet cook bacon til crisp.Remove from pan and place on paper towel. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.You should have 2 tbsp of fat left in the pan.
- In a large bowl beat eggs add in the milk,salt and pepper and beat together making sure it is well beaten.
- Reheat the skillet on med low and add the egg mixture to the pan.Add in the broccoli and let egg mixture cook until bottom starts to harden and top is bubbly,about 3 minutes
- crumble the bacon and add along with shredded cheese to the eggs.
- Scramble every thing together in the pan and continue to cook until eggs have tightened up and and there is no liquid left in the pan.
- Put it on a plate and enjoy. Hashbrowned potatoes with onions (killed as hubby says) are my side dish of choice,along with biscuits and butter.