1unbaked 9" deep dish pie crust
1 lbbulk sausage...your preference!
1/2 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese, plus a little more!
1 tspWorchestershire sauce
1 1/4 cmilk
How to Make Sausage Quiche
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet (with sides) with foil. Place the unbaked pie crust on top.
- Brown together the sausage and chopped onion, drain.
- Place in the unbaked pie crust. Top with the cheddar cheese. Then sprinkle the flour on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together well the beaten eggs, salt, pepper, Worshestershire sauce and milk. Carefully pour over the flour. Be sure to not overfill!
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes until set.
- Helpful hint! Brown the sausage and onion together the night before. Then just warm the mixture up in the microwave the next morning before assembling the quiche. Bake and enjoy!