- 2 c
- herb seasoned croutons
- 1 lb
- sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- sharp cheese, grated
- 2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- dry mustard
How to Make Sausage Egg Brunch
- 1Layer croutons, sausage and cheese in a greased 9" by 13" baking dish
- 2Beat eggs well. Add milk and mustard and mix well. Pour over sausage mixture.
- 3Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Bacon, chipped ham or chipped dried beef may be used instead of sausage. When using bacon, fry and drain.