Sausage-Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
- 1 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- maple syrup
- fully cooked sausage patties
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 4 slice
- american cheese
How to Make Sausage-Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
- 1Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat. Grease with vegetable oil if necessary.
- 2In a small bowl, stir Bisquick mix with 1/2 cup milk, 1 of the eggs and the syrup with spoon until blended. For each pancake, pour 2 Tbsps natter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. turn; cook other side until golden.
- 3Meanwhile, heat sausage patties as directed on package. In small bowl beat remaining two eggs and 1 tbsp. milk. In 8 inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook stirring occasionally until set.
- 4For each sandwich, place one sausage patty on 1 pancake. Top with 1/4 of the eggs, 1 slice of cheese and another pancake.